Women's 400

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heat 1- Jessica Beard the indoor champ wins in 51.24 a new NCAA leading time with Ciara Short of Cal St. Fullerton in second in 51.85.
Heat 2- Joanna Atkins of ran a seasons best of 51.69 to win with Regina George of Arkansas the gold medalist in the 4x4 from the 2010 World Junior Championships in second in 52.35.
Heat 3- Freshman Diamond Dixon ran a 51.64 to win with Shelise Williams in second with a time of 51.84.
The time qualifiers were Jenna Martin of Kentucky in 52.04 finishing third in heat 3 and Ashley Kelly of Illinois with a 52.75 in heat 1.
The final is going to be a fight between Jessica Beard and Diamond Dixon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.