Men's 400 finals

Friday, June 10, 2011

The race was very tight with Kirani James of Alabama winning from lane 8 with Gill Roberts of Texas Tech in second from lane 7. Roberts went out hard and ran up on James and they ran the last 250 meters of the race together with them being credited with the same time of 45.10, but James winning by .003, because of his lean. Tony McQuay of Florida finished third with Mike Berry the freshman from Oregon fourth and the indoor champion Demetrius Pinder of Texas A&M in fifth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.