Men's 100

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heat 1- Maurice Mitchell of FSU won in 10.16 with Terrell Wilks of Florida in second in 10.27.
Heat 2- Gerald Phiri of Texas A&M won in 10.30 with Michael Granger of Mississippi in 10.37. Jeff Demps of Florida, the NCAA leader in 9.96 finished third in 10.40 missing the final.
Heat 3- Ngonidzashe Makusha of FSU wins in 10.13 with Rakieem Salaam of Oklahoma in 10.23.
The two time qualifiers came from heat three Prezel Hardy Jr. of Texas A&M in 10.30 and Stanley Azie of Illinois in 10.34.
This race is up for the taking now with Jeff Demps out if the finals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.