Men's 1500 Prelims

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heat 1- One of the favorites Matthew Centrowitz of Oregon wins in 3:48.67. Patrick Casey of Montana State finished second, Erik Van Ingen of Binghamton was third, Julian Matthews of Providence was fourth with Dumisane Hlaselo of Florida in fifth.
Heat 2- Dorian Ulrey of Arkansas takes it over the favorite Miles Batty of BYU in 3:42.44 to 3:42.84. Chris O'Hare of Tulsa was third, Matthew Gibney of Villanova was fourth and Jeremy Rae of Notre Dame was fifth.
The two time qualifiers came from heat 2 in Darius Tarry of Arizona State, and Johnathan Shawel of Notre Dame.

The win is gong to come down to a battle between Batty and Centrowitz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.