Men's 800

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heat 1 was won by Elijah Greer of Oregon with Cory Primm of UCLA in second, 1:47.17 to 1:47.43.
Heat 2 was won by Charles Jock of UC Irvine in a 1:45.77 with Willie Brown of Akron in second in 1:45.91.
Heat 3 was won by the bronze medalist from the 2010 World Junior Championships, the 2010 Indoor National Champ and the Runner-up Outdoors, Robby Andrews of Virginia in 1:46.99 with Casimir Loxsom of Penn State the silver medalist from the 2010 World Junior Champs, in second in a 1:47.34.
The time qualifiers came from heat 2 Edward Kemboi of Iowa state, and Ryan Martin of UC Santa Barbara with respective times of 1:46.06 and 1:46.29.
The final is going to be great because all of the big names made it through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.