Men's 200 Prelims

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heat 1- Horatio Williams of LSU wins in 20.44 with LaShawn Butler of Arkansas in second in 20.54.
Heat 2- Maurice Mitchell of FSU wins in 20.39 with Marek Niit of Arkansas second in 20.43.
Heat 3- Rakieem Salaam of Oklahoma the indoor champion wins in 20.29 with Brandon Byram of FSU in second in 20.57.
Time qualifiers are Tran Howell of Texas A&M in 20.63 and Dentarius Locke of Tennessee in 20.69.

Rakieem Salaam is the favorite coming off the indoor title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.