Men's Javlin

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tim Glover of Illinois State won with his first throw of 80.33m (263-6).
Matthias Treff of Virginia Tech finished second, Sam Humphreys of Texas A&M was third, Stipe Zunic of Florda was fourth, Johannes Swanepoel of Kansas was fifth, Ted Heitzman of Bucknell was sixth, Ignacio Guerra of Western Kentucky was seventh, with Kyle Nielsen of Washington was eighth.
The only senior is Nielsen so the other seven have a shot at coming back next year to become champion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.