Olympic Trials

Friday, June 22, 2012

So Olympic trials are here and at the end of these 11 days we will know who is going to represent the USA! These trials are slated to be one of the most competitive ever. There are many athletes doing more than one event to help their chances of making the olympic team. Some of the big names doing double duty would be Allyson Felix (100,200), Carmelita Jeter (100,200), Sanya Richards-Ross (200,400), Walter Dix (100,200), Galen Rupp (10k,5k), Dathan Rizenhein (10k,5k) and many more. This next week and a half will prove who is willing to step up to the plate and prove they are worthy of representing the USA in the Olympic Games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.