Day 1 Finals Predictions

Friday, June 22, 2012

There are 2 finals on Day 1, both 10,000m.

Men's 

1. Galen Rupp
2. Dathan Ritzenhien
3. Matt Tegenkamp

I think that Rupp will lead Ritz to the Olympic A standard. Then behind them it will be a battle between Tegenkamp, Chris Derrick and Ben True.

Women's

1. Shalane Flanagan*
2. Lisa Uhl
3. Amy Hastings
4. Janet Cherobon-Bawcom

* made the team for the marathon

I think Shalane will win and pull Uhl (her teammate) to an Olympic Birth. Hastings who finished fourth at the Olympic Marathon Trials in January will be right with them to make the team. Janet Cherobon-Bawcom will make the team most likely because Shalane wont run both the marathon and 10k in London. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.