Letter

Sunday, July 3, 2011

There was a letter sent to the USATF, about how athletes that have the qualifying time should be put in the championships.

Letter

I completely agree with the things stated, because a sport that should be based on how fast you can run or how far or high you can throw or jump has been turned into a political sport. Just because you dont have the PR's some of the other guys have doesn't mean you should be left out if you have the time to make it in the meet. There could be an outside chance of you making a word team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Howard DaCosta. I've participated in the sport of track and field for the past 9 years, and love most sports. I know statistics on a variety of athletes, teams and sports. Analytical and logical, ask me questions on past or current events and I can have or find the answer.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.